It’s no secret that those who earn a postsecondary credential are in demand, earn more and suffer less unemployment. But, many people may not realize a four-year degree is not necessary to build the skills needed for a high paying job. SKYCTC offers programs that can be completed in four months or less.
“There are many people who are unemployed or stuck in low-wage jobs that think they don’t have the time or money to get training,” said SKYCTC President Dr. Phillip Neal. “But they can improve their family’s lives and work toward achieving their dreams in a very short time, and there are many ways to pay for college.”
Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC) is here for you! SKYCTC offers a quality college education that leads to a successful career. Whether you are looking for a better paying job or preparing to transfer to a four-year university, SKYCTC is ready to help you reach those goals.
SKYCTC is also a leading provider of technical education in our area, offering programs in the following industry sectors:
· Advanced Manufacturing
· Business Services/Information Technology
SKYCTC serves businesses and industries in south central Kentucky by offering:
· Nationally acclaimed Workplace Ethics Agreement that emphasizes soft skill development
· Customized workforce testing and training
· SKYFAME – A partnership with regional manufacturers establishing an apprenticeship-style educational program that is creating a pipeline of highly skilled workers
· Fire/Rescue training for area firefighters, EMT’s, and paramedics
· FANUC Robotics Training
· Convenient continuing education for working professionals
· Relevant career and licensure assessments for regional employment sectors
· Top ranked Adult Education centers in the state
For more information on high-wage, high-demand career and technical programs at SKYCTC, visit http://southcentral.kctcs.edu.